- 12 December 2015 - mass cycle ride in Paris after COP21
- 9 to 11 December 2015 - 53 of us cycle from London to Paris over 3 days (leg1, leg2, and leg3) for the end of COP21 UN climate negotiations in Paris - see write-up here
- 28 November 2015 - ride from Oxford to London for the climate march at the start of COP21 UN climate negotiations in Paris
- 25 October 2015 - 35km run from Durham to Darlington for Pole to Paris UK relay
- 7 March 2015 - ride from Oxford to London to attend #TimeToAct climate march
- 1 January 2015 - #ClimateKilometre was born out of the Oxford Climate Forum, inspired by Erlend and Dan's ambitious plans to run and cycle from Pole to Paris for COP21, we felt we could do more to link adventures with climate campaigning. PoleToParis gave us permission to use the hashtag #ClimateKilometre which they had used in a publicity campaign.